MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Volunteering at Carilion Clinic is a great way to help others and be a part of the organization’s mission for a healthier community.
Volunteers work in more than 30 different departments at Carilion. From hosting patients and visitors in waiting rooms, to assisting customers in the gift shop, to delivering cards and flowers to patients to literally guiding the hundreds of visitors to wherever they need to be on a given day, each volunteer is an unsung hero who touches the lives of countless people they encounter.
The volunteer program is for ages 14 and older.
Interested in being a volunteer? You can apply online. For more information, call Guest and Volunteer Services at (540) 981-7819.
Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting applications for the 2017 Summer Youth Program.
- Find Out More About Being a Volunteer
- A Day in the Life of Our Carilion Volunteers
- The Power of Volunteers: See what motivates the volunteers at Carilion
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer at Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Volunteer at Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital
- Volunteer at Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital
- Online Volunteer Application